Nebraska Revocation of Power of Attorney
Cancel your Power of Attorney with this Revocation of Power of Attorney form for Nebraska residents.
- So long as you are mentally capable, you have the right to cancel an existing Power of Attorney at any time, and revoke the powers you gave to your attorney-in-fact.
- Once you have signed the form, give a copy of it to the attorney-in-fact.
- You should also give a copy to any bank, trust company, and other firms or people that your attorney has been dealing with on your behalf.
- This is a free downloadable legal form in MS Word format.
- Intended for use only in the State of Nebraska.
Last Updated: 08-December-2021