Nevada Notice to Tenant of Sale of Rental Premises
Nevada landlords, give notice to your tenants that the property they are renting has been sold with this Notice to Tenant of Sale of Rental Premises.
- The tenant is informed of the sale, the identity of the new owner, and the address to which the rent is to be paid.
- The Notice includes a Record of Service form, so you can record the details of how you served the Notice on the tenant.
- Downloadable, fully editable, and easy to use.
- Re-use the form as often as necessary, perfect for multi-unit properties.
- This form can be used by landlords and rental property managers in the State of Nevada.
Last Updated: 10-December-2021