New Brunswick Agreement for Early Termination of Lease
Cancel a tenant's lease before the end of the lease term with this New Brunswick Agreement for Early Termination of Lease form.
- This form is not for evictions. It can only be used when both the landlord and tenant agree to terminate the lease early.
- This Agreement is for residential tenants only. A different form is required for commercial rental properties.
- The tenant must still give the landlord written notice setting out the proposed termination date.
- The tenant agrees to pay a lease buyout fee.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in the Province of New Brunswick, Canada.
Last Updated: 28-December-2021