Rent out office or other business premises in New Brunswick to a tenant with this customizable Commercial Triple Net Lease Agreement.
- This is a triple net lease carefree to the landlord, which means that the tenant pays for everything to do with the premises including structural repairs.
- The tenant has an option to renew the lease for an additional term.
- The tenant will pay all expenses, taxes, levies, and charges against the premises, except for the landlord's income taxes.
- The tenant must carry fire and extended coverage insurance at all times.
- The tenant is responsible for all alterations, improvements, maintenance and repairs.
- Provisions for abatement of rent or termination of the lease the event of damage, destruction, or condemnation of the building.
- The tenant accepts the lease subordinate to any mortgage or other lien registered against the property.
This New Brunswick Commercial Triple Net Lease Agreement
template is available in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your needs.