New Brunswick Living Will
Make sure that your family and your doctor know your wishes for end-of-life treatment in the event that you become physically or mentally incapacitated, with this Living Will form for New Brunswick.
- A Living Will (or advance medical directive) lets you give instructions regarding what types of medical treatment you want or don't want in case you are not able to do so.
- Having a LIving Will is crucial in the event that you are in a vegetative state due to illness or injury, with no real chance of recovery.
- You can also use this form to appoint someone as your proxy to give consent and make medical decisions on your behalf.
- The form also includes Declaration of Incapacity forms, information and instructions to help you complete the document.
- No need to buy separate copies for each family member. You can use this form over again as often as you like.
The New Brunswick Living Will form is downloadable and easy to fill in and print. To get yours, just add it to your cart and check out.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016