New Jersey Exclusive Real Estate Listing Agreement
Hire a realtor to list a New Jersey residential property for sale using this New Jersey Exclusive Real Estate Listing Agreement.
- The property owner gives the listing agent the full rights to sell the property for an agreed minimum selling price.
- The owner agrees to provide a certificate of title.
- The owner agrees to allow a certain number of days for the listing to be in effect.
- Provisions regarding commission splits required under NJAC 11:5-6.1.
- The contract includes a Waiver of Broker Cooperation form.
- This form is available in MS Word format and is fully editable to fit your specific circumstances.
- Intended to be used only in the State of New Jersey.
Last Updated: 13-January-2022