New Jersey Fixed Term Residential Lease Agreement
Lease a house or apartment in New Jersey to a tenant with this Fixed Term Residential Lease Agreement.
- The lease runs for a fixed term, such as 1 year. The Lease Agreement contains standard conditions covering residential rentals such as:
- when and how the rent payments are to be made;
- security deposit and late charges;
- responsibilities of each of the parties for maintenance and repairs;
- abandonment of the property by the tenant;
- assignment or subletting by the tenant;
- the landlord's remedies for disturbances and illegal activities by the tenant;
- the tenant's responsibility to carry renter's insurance;
- early termination of the lease.
- The form also includes a Lead Paint Disclosure form as required by federal law, and a Premises Inspection Report, to be completed by the landlord and tenant at the beginning and end of the tenancy.
- This legal contract template is downloadable and fully editable to fit your specific needs.
- Intended for use only in the State of New Jersey.
Last Updated: 26-August-2021