New Jersey Notice to Cease for Habitual Late Rent
Is your tenant habitually late in paying the rent? Serve them with this Notice to Cease, in accordance with the New Jersey Statutes and the Anti-Eviction Act.
- The Notice is a warning that the tenant must pay the rent on time.
- If the tenant pays the rent and continues to pay the rent when due, the tenant is allowed to continue to occupy the rental premises.
- If, after receiving this Notice to Cease, the tenant is again late in paying the rent, the landlord will terminate the tenancy and may start eviction proceedings against the tenant.
- A Certificate of Service form is included, to record the details of how the Notice is served on the tenant.
- The form also includes information for the landlord, to assist in completing and serving the Notice.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in the State of New Jersey.
Last Updated: 12-May-2022