New Mexico Boat and RV Storage Rental Agreement
Prepare a rental contract for storing boats or recreational vehicles in a New Mexico storage facility with this template Boat and RV Storage Rental Agreement.
- The vehicle owner is responsible for insuring the vehicle for fire and damage while it's in storage.
- Late fees will be charged for any storage fees not paid on time.
- The renter agrees to use the space solely for the storage of the boat or RV, and for no other purpose.
- The storage company is not liable for any damage, loss or injury and the renter indemnifies the storage company for any claims, suits, damages or expenses.
- The storage company claims a contractual landlord's lien over the stored property under the New Mexico Self Service Storage Lien Act.
- The agreement includes a set of template Rules and Regulations which the vehicle owner must abide by.
Get this New Mexico Boat and RV Storage Rental Agreement and see how easy it can be to create customized contracts for your business.