New Mexico Boat and RV Storage Rental Agreement
Prepare a rental contract for storing boats or recreational vehicles in a New Mexico storage facility with this template Boat and RV Storage Rental Agreement.
- The vehicle owner is responsible for insuring the vehicle for fire and damage while it's in storage.
- Late fees will be charged for any storage fees not paid on time.
- The renter agrees to use the space solely for the storage of the boat or RV, and for no other purpose.
- The storage company is not liable for any damage, loss or injury and the renter indemnifies the storage company for any claims, suits, damages or expenses.
- The storage company claims a contractual landlord's lien over the stored property under the New Mexico Self Service Storage Lien Act.
- The agreement includes a set of template Rules and Regulations which the vehicle owner must abide by.
- Available as a MS Word document which is fully editable.
- Intended to be used only in the State of New Mexico.
Last Updated: 22-May-2023