New York Agreement to Terminate Lease
Prepare an Agreement for Early Termination of Lease with this easy template form for New York State.
- This form is not for evictions. It can only be used when both the landlord and tenant agree to terminate the lease early.
- This Agreement is for residential tenants only. You must use a different form for commercial rental properties.
- The tenant must give written notice setting out the proposed termination date.
- The tenant agrees to pay a specified amount in order to buy out of the lease early.
- This is a downloadable legal form in MS Word format.
- Intended for use only in the State of New York.
Last Updated: 18-May-2021