New York Dormitory Lease Agreement
Rent a dormitory room to a student tenant with this downloadable Dormitory Lease Agreement for New York State.
- If the student is a minor, an adult (parent or guardian) must co-sign the Lease to guarantee the rent payments and the student's performance of the tenant obligations under the lease.
- The rent for the entire school year must be paid even if the lease is terminated early for cause.
- The dormitory is closed over school breaks.
- The landlord has the right to reassign rooms if necessary.
- Tenants must comply with the house rules.
- Additional optional clauses providing for storage lockers, meal service, and parking.
This New York State Dormitory Lease Agreement is available as a fully editable and customizable MS Word template.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016