NY landowners, charge an annual fee for hunters to hunt game on your land, and protect your property, your family and yourself with this New York Hunting Lease Agreement.
- This contract template can be used for individual hunters or for groups and organizations.
- Hunters must abide by all laws and regulations governing hunting and shooting, and must report any violations to law enforcement officers.
- Hunters agree to take proper care of the land and comply with the landowner's rules and regulations.
- Hunters must observe all safety measures regarding fire and other dangers.
- Hunters are responsible for all damage to land, buildings, crops and stock.
- All hunters who use the land agree to indemnify the landowner against all claims and actions for loss, damage, injury or death.
This New York Hunting Lease Agreement template is provided in MS Word format, and can be easily customized to fit your circumstances.
Last Updated: 08-August-2016