New Zealand Application to Let Residential Premises
Have prospective tenants complete and submit this Application Form to let a residential premises in New Zealand. Prospective tenants must supply the following:
- Personal information for each adult person who will occupy the premises.
- Details of the applicant's current and past tenancies.
- Personal references.
- The applicant's consent and authorisation for the landlord or agent to check the references and make further inquiries about the applicants as the landlord sees fit.
- The applicants agrees to pay the costs of a credit check.
- The form also contains a declaration by the applicant that the information given is true and releasing the landlord â„ owner from any liability.
The New Zealand Application to Let Residential Premises can be used by rental property managers or landlords.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016