(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories

    Bond Lodgement Form | New Zealand


    NZ landlords, use this free Bond Lodgement form to lodge a tenant's bond money with the New Zealand Tenancy Services Centre.

    • The form must be completed by a landlord and tenant when the tenant is paying bond money as security for renting a residential property under a tenancy agreement.
    • The form and the bond money must then be lodged with the Tenancy Services Centre.
    • The form is available in PDF format from the Tenancy Services website.
    Last Updated: 20-October-2021
    SKU: 1261