Legal Will Kit | New Zealand
This complete New Zealand Legal Will Kit includes everything you need to make your will.
- If you have property, investments, stocks or other assets, you should have a valid Will. The Will Kit contains easy-to-use forms and guidelines to help you prepare your Will, choose an executor (trustee), and appoint a guardian for minor children.
- The New Zealand Legal Will Kit includes the following forms:
- Will Form, with instructions to help you complete the document;
- Making a Will - Frequently Asked Questions, a guide that answers many of your questions about how to make a proper valid Will under New Zealand estate laws and how to reduce the risk of someone challenging the Will, appointing an executor and a guardian for minor children, dealing with Maori land, etc.;
- Checklist and Worksheet for you to record all the personal information, and information about your assets and property, that is required to help you prepare your Will;
- Information about the duties and responsibilities of an executor (trustee).
- If you die without a will, it may put your family through a great deal of anxiety, trouble and expense to administer your estate. Do your Will now, with this easy downloadable Legal Will Kit.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in New Zealand.
Last Updated: 27-July-2022