NZ landlords, write your tenancy agreements quickly and easily with this New Zealand Residential Tenancy Agreement template.
The Agreement contains required standard provisions with respect to the tenancy, such as:
- payment of the rent and rental bond,
- application of the New Zealand Residential Tenancies Act 1986 and the provisions of the Privacy Act 1993,
- who is responsible for paying for the water supply,
- subletting or assignment by the tenant only with the consent of the landlord,
- responsibilities of the landlord and the tenant,
- landlord's right to enter the premises in certain circumstances,
- termination of the tenancy by the landlord or tenant, or by the tribunal upon application by the landlord.
The file also includes a property inspection report
and a receipt form for rent and bond payments
This New Zealand Residential Tenancy Agreement
template is available in MS Word format. It is fully editable to meet your needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016