New Zealand Website Affiliate Agreement
If your website runs an affiliate program, you need to have the terms and conditions of the program set out in writing. This Website Affiliate Agreement is for New Zealand websites.
Provisions of the Agreement include:
- method for tracking click-throughs from the affiliate site to the owner's site;
- affiliate's use of logos and trade marks belonging to site owner;
- rate of commissions paid on click-throughs;
- site owner's disclaimer and limitation of liability;
- indemnity of site owner by affiliate;
- confidentiality provisions;
- use of links by affiliate.
This New Zealand Website Affiliate Agreement
is fully editable to fit your circumstances. Provided in MS Word format, and can be converted to html for online use.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016