Venture capitalists can protect valuable investor information with this Nondisclosure and Noncircumvention Agreement.
- The venture capitalist (the VC) has agreed to provide a client with information about potential investors with whom the VC has established business relationships and who may be interested in funding the client's venture.
- The purpose of the Agreement is to protect the VC's fees for any future transactions negotiated between the client and any of those potential investors.
- The client agrees not to consummate any transactions with a potential investor unless the client reasonably compensates the VC for supplying the contact information.
- The client also agrees to keep all investor information strictly confidential.
- This is a generic legal document that does not contain any country-specific provisions.
If you lose your leads, you lose your edge. Keep your information secure. Get a signature on the Non-disclosure and Non-circumvention Agreement first.
Last Updated: 27-September-2017