North Carolina 10 Day Notice to Pay or Quit
Has your tenant failed to pay the rent on time? Serve this North Carolina 10 Day Notice to Pay Rent or Quit to start the process of evicting the tenant.
- The tenant must pay the rent within 10 days of receiving the notice to avoid termination of the lease.
- If the rent is not paid within the 10-day period, the tenant must vacate the property.
- The landlord can also add in late fees or other charges owing by the tenant as of the date of the Notice.
- This is a reusable legal form. Buy it and download it, and you can use it as often as you require.
- The North Carolina 10 Day Notice to Pay Rent or Quit is available in MS Word format.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016