NC landowners, charge hunters a yearly fee to hunt game on your land with this North Carolina Hunting Lease Agreement.
- This contract template can be used for individual hunters or for groups and organizations.
- Hunters must abide by all local, state and federal laws regarding hunting and environmental matters.
- Hunters must keep careful records of all game taken and provide the landowner with a copy of it.
- Hunters must observe all safety measures regarding fire and other dangers.
- Hunters are responsible for all damage to land, buildings, crops and stock.
- All hunters who use the land agree to indemnify the landowner against all claims and actions for loss, damage, injury or death.
This North Carolina Hunting Lease Agreement template is provided in MS Word format, and can be easily customized to fit your circumstances.
Last Updated: 08-August-2016