North Carolina Residential Lease Extension
NC landlords, extend the term of a tenant's lease with this downloadable North Carolina Residential Lease Extension Agreement.
- The landlord and tenant agree to extend the lease term for an additional period.
- The lease charges now become a monthly rental rate payable for the duration of the extended term.
- All other provisions of the original lease which are not amended in the Extension Agreement remain the same.
- This Agreement is for residential leases only. For commercial properties, a different form is required.
- This template is provided in MS Word format and is fully editable and easy to use.
- Intended for use only in the State of North Carolina.
Last Updated: 18-May-2021