NC tenants, sublease the property you are renting with this North Carolina Sublease Agreement for residential rental units.
- The sublease requires the consent of the landlord.
- The subtenant must pay the rent, the utilities and a damage deposit.
- The subtenant must keep the premises in clean and good condition.
- The subtenant cannot assign the sublease without the consent of both the landlord and the original tenant.
- The sublease includes a Premises Inspection Report and Inventory Checklist.
- The file also includes a Co-Signer Agreement, to be used in the event that the subtenant is a minor (such as a student). This agreement would be signed by a parent or guardian, who guarantees to pay any amounts due if the tenant fails to pay.
The North Carolina Residential Sublease Agreement
is provided in MS Word format, and can be easily edited to fit your circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016