North Carolina Stable Worker Release and Waiver
Stable hands and horse trainers face certain dangers in working with horses that can lead to injury or death. Educate your workers and have them sign this Stable Worker Release and Waiver of Liability form.
- Each of the trainers, grooms, and stable hands who will be working with or in close proximity to horses on your property should sign a Release form prior to starting work.
- The employee acknowledges and understands the inherent risks of working with horses, and voluntarily assumes all risks involved.
- If the employee breaches the terms of the Release by starting a lawsuit, he or she will be liable for all of the stable's legal costs incurred.
- The Release and Indemnity is intended to be as broad and all-inclusive as possible under North Carolina law.
- This is a reusable legal template for the State of North Carolina.
Buy and download the Stable Worker Release and Waiver of Liability form for your employees.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016