North Dakota Residential Lease Extension
Extend the term of a tenant's lease with this North Dakota Residential Lease Extension Agreement.
- The landlord and tenant must both agree to extend the lease term for an additional period.
- The lease cost now becomes a monthly rental payment for the duration of the extended term.
- All other provisions of the original lease which are not amended in the Extension Agreement remain the same.
- This Agreement is only for residential tenancies. For commercial leases, you need to use a different form.
- This North Dakota Residential Lease Extension Agreement template is fully editable and easy to use.
Last Updated: 28-May-2021