Northern Territory Residential Tenancy Agreement
Do you pay legal or administrative fees every time you need a tenancy agreement for a new tenant? Save money and prepare your own paperwork with this Northern Territory Residential Tenancy Agreement.
- The Agreement complies with the Northern Territory Residential Tenancies Act.
- You can use the same template for either a fixed term (such as 1 year) or for a periodic tenancy (such as month to month) by choosing the applicable paragraphs.
- This is a comprehensive legal form template which contains required standard provisions, including payment and refund of the rental bond; rent increases; landlord's right to enter the premises in certain circumstances; and how the tenancy can be terminated.
- With this package, you also get a Premises Condition Report and a Receipt Form for payment of rent and rental bond, all for the same low price.
- Available as a reusable and fully editable MS Word document.
- Intended to be used only in the Northern Territory, Australia.
Last Updated: 27-July-2022