(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories

    Northern Territory Rooming House Agreement

    Do you operate a rooming house or boarding house in Northern Territory? Let your rooms to roomers with this Rooming House Agreement.
    • The Agreement is governed by the Residential Tenancies Act.
    • The rental agreement can be used for either a furnished or unfurnished room.
    • The tenant pays for telephone charges, prorated water, electricity and gas rates.
    • The tenant must abide by the house rules.
    • The tenant must keep the room clean, and must not cause damage.
    • The tenancy can be by the week, fortnight or month.
    This Northern Territory Rooming House Agreement is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your needs.
    Download Type: Microsoft Word
    Last Updated: 14-April-2016
    SKU: 8245