Nova Scotia Bylaws of Society
Create a set of operational Bylaws for a Nova Scotia society with this downloadable template, in accordance with the Companies Act.
- The bylaws cover the conduct and business of the society, including:
- fiscal year,
- votes of members,
- powers of directors,
- audit of accounts,
- repeal and amendment of by-laws,
- listing of directors and board members.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in the Province of Nova Scotia, Canada.
Last Updated: 08-March-2022