Nova Scotia Commercial Net Lease Agreement
Stop wasting time and money rewriting paperwork for your commercial tenants. This Nova Scotia Commercial Net Lease Agreement is a comprehensive legal template that makes it easy to write all your leases in a standardized format.
- The Lease is net to the landlord, and the tenant pays all taxes, charges and assessments levied on the premises.
- The tenant indemnifies the landlord against loss or damage.
- The tenant must obtain and carry such insurance as the landlord requires.
- Acceleration of rent provisions go into effect upon the bankruptcy, liquidation, or receivership of the tenant.
- The tenant has the right to remove its fixtures and chattels at the end of the lease.
- The tenant remains liable for its obligations under the lease if the lease is transferred or assigned, or the premises are sublet.
- The tenant has an option to renew for an additional term. If the lease is not renewed and the tenant holds over at the end of the term, the tenancy becomes month to month.
- This Nova Scotia Commercial Net Lease Agreement is a downloadable MS Word template which is fully customizable.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016