Nova Scotia Commercial Triple Net Lease Agreement
Rent out office, retail or other business premises to a tenant with this Nova Scotia Commercial Triple Net Lease Agreement.
- A triple net lease means that the tenant pays for everything to do with the premises including structural repairs, taxes, levies, and charges.
- There is a renewal option in the lease.
- Rent includes an HST component.
- The tenant is responsible for all alterations, improvements, maintenance and repairs.
- In the event of damage, destruction, or condemnation of the building, the rent will be abated or the lease will be terminated.
- The tenant must provide an estoppel certificate on request by the landlord.
- This Nova Scotia Commercial Triple Net Lease Agreement template makes it easy for you to prepare lease contracts for your business tenants.