Nova Scotia Condominium Mortgage Schedule
Prepare a schedule for a Condominium Mortgage with this template form for Nova Scotia condominiums. The mortgagor covenants and agrees:
- To comply with all the provisions of the Nova Scotia Condominium Act;
- To promptly pay all assessments and payments due to the condo corporation;
- That the mortgagee can treat any default under the schedule as a default under the mortgage;
- To assign all of its voting rights to the mortgagee;
- That if the mortgagor sells the property, the entire balance of the mortgage will become due.
You can download the Nova Scotia Condominium Mortgage Schedule
form immediately after you pay for it.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016