Nova Scotia Offer to Lease Commercial Premises
Make an offer to lease a commercial premises (business, retail, office or warehouse) with this easy-to-use template for Nova Scotia properties.
- Once accepted, the Offer will become legally binding.
- The lease will be a completely net and carefree lease to the landlord.
- The tenant will pay utilities, and a proportionate share of taxes and operating costs as additional rent.
- The tenant will also be responsible for all repairs (other than structural repairs), and carrying public liability insurance.
- The landlord will pay the tenant an improvement allowance for leasehold improvements.
- The template includes a Schedule of Landlord's Work and Tenant's Work.
- This Nova Scotia Offer to Lease Commercial Premises is a downloadable file that you can customize with the details of your leasing offer.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016