Nova Scotia Standard Form Commercial Lease
Do you spend too much time and money preparing leases for your business tenants? You need a good template form that you can rely on, like this Standard Form Commercial Lease for Nova Scotia.
- The lease contains a renewal option for an additional lease term.
- The template contains alternate provisions depending on whether the landlord or the tenant will be responsible for mechanical and structural repairs.
- The lease also contains two options for payment of the property taxes, one for the landlord and one for the tenant.
- The tenant has the right to register a caveat so long as the tenant discharges the caveat at the end of the lease.
- The tenant indemnifies the landlord against any claims or actions arising from the lease or the tenant's use of the premises.
- This Nova Scotia Standard Form Commercial Lease Agreement is a customizable legal form template. Download in MS Word format.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016