Nova Scotia Tenant's Notice to Quit - Early Termination
Notify your landlord that you must terminate your lease early by serving them with this Tenant's Notice to Quit - Early Termination, Forms G and H.
- The Notice is given in accordance with section 10B, 10C or 10D of the Nova Scotia Residential Tenancies Act.
- The Act only allows you to terminate your lease early for certain health-related reasons.
- The form contains instructions about what other documents you will need to send to your landlord along with the Notice to Quit.
- The form also tells you how to complete the form if there are other people living with you in the leased premises.
- Nova Scotia Tenant's Notice to Quit - Early Termination, Forms G and H. Last update 2012.
Last Updated: 05-June-2018