Nunavut Lease Co-Signer Agreement
If you lease a rental unit to a tenant who is a minor, make sure a parent or guardian executes this Lease Co-Signer Agreement for Nunavut.
- The cosigner agrees to:
- allow the landlord to run a credit check,
- guarantee that the tenant complies with the rental agreement,
- guarantee the payment of rent.
- This is a downloadable legal form which is customizable and easy to use.
- Intended to be used only in the Territory of Nunavut, Canada.
Last Updated: 24-June-2022