Rent a house, apartment or mobile home to a tenant with this Nunavut Residential Lease â„ Tenancy Agreement.
The lease can be for either a fixed term, such as 6 months, 1 year, etc. or for a periodic tenancy, such as month to month. This rental agreement can also used for mobile homes or mobile home sites (pads). The Agreement contains standard provisions for tenancies, such as:
- payment and disposition of the tenant's security deposit;
- late charges for overdue rent;
- landlord's right to enter the premises for repairs or inspection;
- responsibility of each party for repairs and maintenance;
- subletting or assignment by tenant;
- rent increases;
- alterations and improvements;
- tenant's responsibility to carry contents insurance;
- pets allowed only with the landlord's consent;
- procedure for termination by either party.
The file includes a Premises Inspection Report
to be completed by the landlord and tenant at the beginning and end of the tenancy, and a Receipt for Rent
This Nunavut Residential Tenancy Agreement
is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to meet your needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016