Oklahoma Hunting Lease Agreement
OK landowners, charge a fee for hunters to hunt game on your land with this Oklahoma Hunting Lease Agreement.
- This contract template can be used for individual hunters or for groups and organizations.
- Hunters must abide by all laws governing hunting and shooting, and must report any violations.
- Hunters agree to take proper care of the land and comply with the landowner's rules.
- Hunters must keep a written record of all game taken on the land and provide a copy to the landowner.
- Hunters must observe all safety measures regarding fire and other dangers.
- Hunters are responsible for all damage to land, buildings, crops and stock.
- All hunters who use the land agree to indemnify the landowner against all claims and actions for loss, damage, injury or death.
- Intended for use only in the State of Oklahoma.
Last Updated: 03-October-2022