Oklahoma Hunting Lease Agreement
OK landowners, charge a fee for hunters to hunt game on your land with this Oklahoma Hunting Lease Agreement.
- This contract template can be used for individual hunters or for groups and organizations.
- Hunters must abide by all laws governing hunting and shooting, and must report any violations.
- Hunters agree to take proper care of the land and comply with the landowner's rules.
- Hunters must keep a written record of all game taken on the land and provide a copy to the landowner.
- Hunters must observe all safety measures regarding fire and other dangers.
- Hunters are responsible for all damage to land, buildings, crops and stock.
- All hunters who use the land agree to indemnify the landowner against all claims and actions for loss, damage, injury or death.
This Oklahoma Hunting Lease Agreement template is provided in MS Word format, and can be easily customized to fit your circumstances.
Last Updated: 08-Aug-2016