Oklahoma Mechanic's Lien Waiver and Release on Final Payment
After you receive final payment on a construction project, it's time to provide the property owner with a Mechanic's Lien Waiver and Release.
- This form should only be used for final payments, not for progress payments.
- The contractor's lien rights are released only on the condition that the final check is properly endorsed and is honored by the bank on which it's drawn.
- The release does not affect any disputed amounts and does not waive or release any contract rights.
- The contractor states that it has paid or it will pay out all suppliers and subcontractors and laborers on the project.
- This lien waiver form is available as a downloadable MS Word document.
- Intended for use only in the State of Oklahoma
Last Updated: 15-September-2021