Ontario Bill of Sale for Boat
If you're buying a boat or boat motor in Ontario, be sure you get this Bill of Sale signed by the seller.
- You will need the bill of sale to transfer ownership from the seller to you.
- With this form, the seller represents that there are no security registrations registered against the vessel except any that have already been disclosed to you and that you agree to assume.
- The seller doesn't give any warranties with respect to the boat and/or motor.
- Buy the Bill of Sale form, print it and take it with you when you go to pay the seller.
- Intended for use only for transactions in the Province of Ontario, Canada.
Last Updated: 02-June-2021