Ontario Checklist for Short Form Horizontal Amalgamation
Track the steps required for a Short Form Horizontal Amalgamation in the Province of Ontario with this ready-made checklist.
- A short form horizontal amalgamation is an amalgamation of two or more subsidiaries of the same parent company.
- One of the subsidiary's structure will form the basis of the new amalgamated corporation.
- The checklist summarizes the information, documents and actions that need to be taken to complete the amalgamation.
- This checklist template is a downloadable and fully editable MS Word document.
- Intended for use only in the Province of Ontario, Canada.
Last Updated: 31-October-2021