Ontario Checklist for Short Form Horizontal Amalgamation
Track the steps required for a Short Form Horizontal Amalgamation in the Province of Ontario with this ready-made checklist.
- A short form horizontal amalgamation is a merger of a holding company and an operating company.
- The holding company's structure is the basis for the new amalgamated corporation.
- The checklist summarizes all the information, documents and actions that need to be taken to complete the amalgamation.
- This checklist template is a downloadable and fully editable MS Word document.
- Intended for use only in the Province of Ontario, Canada.
Last Updated: 25-September-2021