Make additions to your Last Will & Testament with this template Codicil to Will form for the Province of Ontario.
- The Codicil must be executed and witnessed in the same manner as the original Will.
- If you are making substantial changes to your Will, you should make a new Will instead of doing a codicil to the old one.
- The document also includes the required form of Affidavit of Execution of Will or Codicil (Form 74.8).
- This form is provided in MS Word format and is totally editable to meet your needs.
- Intended to be used only in the Province of Ontario, Canada.
Last Updated: 14-July-2023