Ontario Condo Common Elements Management Agreement
Draw up an agreement to manage the common elements of an Ontario condominium with this downloadable Management Agreement template.
- The manager is appointed as the condo association's exclusive agent to perform all routine management, administration, supervision, maintenance, repairs and upkeep of the common elements and areas of the condominium.
- A representative of the manager will attend all regular meetings of the condo board and the annual general meeting of the condo association, and a fee will be charged to the association for that attendance, as part of the management fee.
- The manager is responsible for submitting a proposed budget for each year, for approval by the board, and will consult with the board to establish and/or revise the budget.
- Each of the parties agrees to indemnify and hold the other party harmless from all claims and damages.
- An itemized list of the manager's duties is attached as a Schedule to the Agreement.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in the Province of Ontario, Canada.
Last Updated: 21-January-2022