Ontario Distributor Agreement
Ontario suppliers, set up a distribution network with this Ontario Distributor Agreement.
- The distributor has exclusive rights to distribute the supplier's products outside of Canada and non-exclusive distribution rights within Canada.
- The supplier has the right to terminate the Agreement if the distributor does not meet specified minimum purchase requirements.
- The distributor cannot appoint sub-distributors.
- The distributor is responsible for all costs of marketing, packaging, promotion, etc within its assigned territory.
- The Ontario Distributor Agreement is immediately downloadable after purchase, and is fully editable to meet your needs.