Ontario Employee Stock Option Plan
Give your key employees an opportunity to buy shares in the company with this Ontario Employee Stock Option Plan.
- If an optionee does not exercise its maximum number of options during an option year, the balance is carried forward to the following year.
- On the death of a participant, the participant's estate has 90 days to exercise outstanding options.
- Options expire immediately upon termination, retirement or removal from office.
- Shares are transferable, but options are not.
- The company has a first right of refusal on all shares issued pursuant to the stock option plan.
- Upon death, retirement, disability or termination, a participant has a put option and the company has a call option.
- The Board may exercise a mandatory buy-out option upon a sale of the company.
Stock options are a great incentive for attracting and retaining the best talent to your organization. Get the Ontario Employee Stock Option Plan and start rewarding your people.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016