Ontario Extension of Residential Lease
Extend the lease on an Ontario rental property for an additional term with this downloadable Ontario Extension of Lease form.
- The landlord and tenant both agree to extend the lease term for an agreed upon period at the end of the current term.
- The lease cost will be paid at the rental rate agreed to by the parties.
- All other provisions of the original lease which are not amended by the parties will remain the same.
- This is a reusable legal form template which you can save and use as often as you like.
- Intended to be used only in the Province of Ontario, Canada.
Last Updated: 21-January-2022