Ontario Farm Land Lease with Land Trust
Lease out Ontario agricultural land owned by a land trust with this Ontario Farm Land Lease Agreement.
- This Agreement can be used for land that was previously owned by the lessee and was purchased by the land trust, which is now leasing it back to the lessee.
- The lessee agrees to use the land for agricultural and wildlife management purposes only.
- The lessee will pay all realty taxes and other assessments with respect to the land.
- The lessee is responsible for carrying all required insurance.
- The lessee will cultivate the land, control weeds and grass, and maintain culverts and underdrains to ensure proper drainage.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended for use only in the Province of Ontario, Canada.
Last Updated: 12-October-2021