Ontario Key Personnel One-Off Grant of Stock Options
Give your key personnel an incentive to stay with the company by issuing them stock options. This One-Off Grant of Stock Options template is for Ontario corporations.
- The grant of option is for a percentage of the participating common shares on a fully diluted basis.
- Option shares are non-voting, but they otherwise have all the same rights as the other common shares.
- The option vests fully immediately upon issue of the grant, however, the optionee must be employed by the company to exercise all or any part of the option.
- Unexercised options expire 90 days after the death of the optionee.
- This template is downloadable and fully editable to fit your business needs.
- Intended for use only in the Province of Ontario, Canada.
Last Updated: 05-October-2021