Ontario Lease Co-Signer Agreement
ON landlords, if you are signing a lease with a tenant who is a student and/or a minor, make sure a parent or guardian of the tenant executes this Ontario Lease Co-Signer Agreement.
- The co-signer agrees to:
- have the landlord check the co-signer's credit,
- guarantee that the tenant complies with the terms of the tenancy,
- guarantee the payment of rent.
- Available in MS Word format, easy to download, fill in and print.
- Intended to be used only in the Province of Ontario, Canada.
Last Updated: 08-February-2022