Ontario Loan Agreement for Non-Revolving Bridge Financing
Prepare a Loan Agreement for a non-revolving loan for bridge financing with this downloadable template for Ontario.
- This type of loan agreement is typically used for construction projects.
- Advances will be made as and when needed, up to a maximum amount.
- Interest will be calculated daily based on the principal balance outstanding, not compounded.
- Principal may be repaid at any time with no prepayment penalty.
- All outstanding principal and interest becomes due upon completion of the project.
The Ontario Loan Agreement for Non-Revolving Bridge Financing
is available as a downloadable and fully editable MS Word template.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016