Ontario Loan Agreement for Non-Revolving Bridge Financing
Prepare a Loan Agreement for a non-revolving loan for bridge financing with this downloadable template for Ontario.
- This type of loan agreement is typically used for construction projects.
- Advances will be made as and when needed, up to a maximum amount.
- Interest will be calculated daily based on the principal balance outstanding, not compounded.
- Principal may be repaid at any time with no prepayment penalty.
- All outstanding principal and interest becomes due upon completion of the project.
- This legal contract template is available as a downloadable and fully editable MS Word template.
- Intended for use only in the Province of Ontario, Canada.
Last Updated: 08-June-2021