Ontario Management Agreement and Option to Purchase
Hire a manager to provide professional business management services with this Management Agreement template for the Province of Ontario.
- The manager is being retained to operate the business on an exclusive basis to the company, which means the company will not hire any other person or firm to provide this service. However, the manager is not excluded from providing business management services to other clients during the term of the contract.
- The manager will be paid a fee calculated as a percentage of company billings, plus expenses.
- The company grants the manager an option to purchase the business at any time during the term of the agreement.
- The principals of the company covenant not to compete or interfere with the business, nor to sell any of their shares or any company assets.
- This Management Agreement and Option to Purchase form is a totally editable legal contract which makes specific reference to Ontario laws and regulations.