Ontario Notice of Termination and Forfeiture of Lease
ON commercial landlords, if one of your business tenants has defaulted under their lease, serve them with this Ontario Notice of Termination and Forfeiture of Lease.
- The Notice of Termination informs the tenant that, in accordance with the Commercial Tenancies Act, the landlord has changed the locks and the lease has been terminated and forfeited.
- The landlord will seek damages for the unexpired balance of the term.
- The Notice form includes an Acknowledgement and Surrender of Premises form to be signed by the tenant.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended for use only in the Province of Ontario, Canada.
Last Updated: 03-November-2021